*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
Enjoy your next vacation at 30A's 'San Bernardino' of NatureWalk (sleeps up to 11)! Beautiful coastal decor is highlighted by the canvas wall art of sea life images taken by the owners.
Located near the 'Gathering Place' is the Lilly Lane Beach Trail where NatureWalk guests can enjoy a private nature path to the beach. Bike serenely through the nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access in about 1 mile.
Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.2 miles away.
Community Pools: NatureWalk features a large zero-entry pool, a seasonally heated lap pool, and a shaded kiddie pool!
NatureWalk features an electric vehicle charging port! Located at the community Gathering Place, the outdoor 240 volt outlet (NEMA 14-50, 32-amp output) accessible from parking area. This is also compatible with Tesla Mobile COnnector (20 to 30 miles of range per hour of charge depending on vehicle model).
NatureWalk is ideally located next to Watercolor Crossing, with Publix, Pizza by the Sea, Pedego Electric Bikes, and Yellowfin Sports for all your outdoor needs. House comes with 4 bikes for your use; bike through adjacent Watercolor, Seaside, Grayton Beach State Park or straight to the beach. Neighborhood adjoins Point Washington State Forest and the Eastern Bike Trail system.
This large 4 bedroom home w/ loft has 1st floor king master suite w/ private bath. Upstairs, there are 3 additional bedrooms including another king master suite! There is also a room with two twin beds, a room with a twin over full bunk, and a day bed with twin trundle in the loft! Filled with natural light from the windows and glass doors, this home is bound to be a family favorite. Subtle touches of macrame, woven blinds, wicker patio and balcony furniture, and plush living room seating will make your trip go from great to fantastic!
Enjoy our street-legal, 6-seater golf cart and 4 Bikes, to cruise down 30A in Style!
Quick rides to the beach, Seaside, Seagrove, Watercolor and more!!
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Plenty of nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan’s Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley’s, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 11):
- Master Suite I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Twin over Full Bunk, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- Living Space, Second Floor: Day Bed with Twin Trundle
- 6-Seater Street Legal Golf Cart
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Brand New Home
- Premium Furnishings
- Granite Counter-tops & Custom Cabinetry
- New Stainless GE Appliances
- Convection Microwave
- Full Range Oven
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar with Seating
- Large, Wall Mounted T.V With Cable
- Premium Mattresses and Pillows Throughout
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Tastefully Decorated With a Beachy Touch
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Golf Cart: The Golf Cart is provided to the Guest by a 3rd Party Vendor, BeachWalk Vacation Gear, LLC ("BVG, LLC"). The rental policy signed is between the Guest and BVG, LLC. Golf Cart is not owned or provided to the Guest by the Homeowner or BeachWalk Vacation Properties, LLC.